- Drug Possession;
- Obtaining a controlled substance by fraud;
- Possession with intent to distribute;
- Drug Trafficking;
- Sale and / or Delivery;
- Attempted sale of illegal drugs or controlled substances;
- Possession of paraphernalia or manufacturing equipment;
- Distributing illegal drugs or controlled substances;
- Manufacturing and cultivation.
Even a minor drug conviction may leave you answering questions about your criminal history in educational and employment opportunities, housing situations, and in other aspects of your life.
Finding out what your options may be and if you possess legal standing to have the charges dropped or reduced is an important step you should take when your future may be adversely affected by simply accepting a plea, or if convicted of a drug crime.
There are many factors which may aid in your defense that a prosecutor or law enforcement has not duty to inform you of. Your interests are best served with legal counsel in your corner.
When charged with a Drug Crime it is important to be made fully aware of your legal rights, defense strategies, and to have aggressive, detailed, and dedicated criminal defense legal representation in your corner. Hiring an experienced drug charge defense attorney may provide you the best opportunity to achieve your desired outcome, or a fair and reasonable resolution.